How to go about Vendor number registration in Zimabwe?
What is a vendor number?
A vendor number is a unique number issued to business entities that wish to supply the government and it’s related agencies.
First, you’ll have to know exactly what you want for your vendor number registration in Zimbabwe. There are three key requirements: an application letter, a certified copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation and some of the requirements we’re to give in detail…
The government is probably the biggest consumer of goods and services in Zimbabwe. This translates into millions of dollars worth of transactions each and every year. This represents a very good opportunity for any business that wants to grow. By acquiring a vendor number, your company becomes eligible to supply government entities and get a share of these millions of dollars.
Requirements for a Vendor Number
You are responsible for providing us accurate information with regards to:
- Company letterhead.
- Registered name of the company.
- The physical address of the company.
- Postal address of the company.
- Name of company’s bank, branch, and account number.
- (Please note that the registered name of the company stated in the application and Certificate of Incorporation must be the same as that of the account holder appearing on the bank statement).
- Contact person and their position in the company.
Supporting documents (originals and certified copies)
- Certificate of Incorporation, CR6 (or CR5 if registered under new Act) and CR14 (or CR6 if registered under new Act).
- IDs for all directors on the CR14 (or CR6 if registered under new Act).
- Stamped company bank statement.
- Proof of residence of 2 directors on CR 14 (or CR6) in the form of water or ZESA bill in their names only.
- Valid tax clearance.
Cost of getting a Vendor Number
The cost of getting a vendor number with us is USD 140 or equivalent. It takes 2 weeks to get the Vendor Number.
Our contact details:
Remember to like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CompanyRegistrationsZimbabwe/